Tuesday, July 29, 2008

7 years ago I was in pain!!!

Hannah turned 7 a few weeks early this year. Her cake was Hannah Montana, of course, and she got nervous when we wanted to sing Happy Birthday. She's becoming quite the little lady with a flaring attitude at times. Boy are we in trouble in the future!
We constantly hear the Camp Rock CD blaring from Hannah's room. She and Ryan have even made up dance moves to each song. She is totally a younger version of me. I never thought I would hear myself saying what I heard from my mom say a billion times, "Turn it down & shut the door!"
Hannah found my old rollerblades & had been trying to skate with them around the house. She got her own size & she is pretty good.

1 comment:

Michelle Blair said...

Happy Birthday Hannah! We are in CA and will visit you when we get back to give you your gift. We love you!