Friday, December 12, 2008

Grandma & PapPaw visit

My parents came from West Virginia to see us for the hoildays since we traveled to see them in the summer. They shipped lots of presents before they left & the HUGE box arrived while they were here.


Just walking by, Ryan would say, "I love you MamMaw." The kids were so excited!
Hannah received the new Jonas Brother's CD...awesome... & new bedding for her room.


Ryan received lots of West Virigina stuff...he's obsessed. He loved it all. He also opened Star Wars action figures. Those were pretty cool , too.


Isabella got some toys, but she stole Hannah's baby doll & thought it was hers. Thankfully Hannah is sharing.


A rare moment when Izzie was still. Cute.



Ryan also got the Lego Star Wars game for the Wii. This was his general position for days. He won't sit down. Gotta love the addition of the tougue; must have been concentrating.




Little angels...where are they hiding their horns?
P.S. If you can fix a chair with gorilla glue, plumbing tape, & a piece of trim....you might be a redneck! (or my Dad, who I call MacGyver)

2 comments:

Hillary said...

That last picture is priceless! Looks like Christmas came early in New Mexico. How fun to have your mom and dad come!

Michelle Blair said...

How fun! I didn't know they were coming. I bet the kids had a blast.