We had our family pictures taken a few weeks ago by Pat's niece's husband, Paul. They turned out amazing...I am so pleased. They were good sports in taking the "zoo" around town, not really knowing what they were in for. We will have to make time for this more often if they are tough enough.
Teaching Youth
8 years ago
3 comments:
I LOVE the pictures! You all look great, although the kids are getting way to big. Have fun on your trip back home. We will be driving through Farmington this summer on our trip back to Utah, so we will for sure stop! Yeah!
Those are such great photos, Pat's niece's husband did very well :)
Melissa,
My name is Kelly Pruett. I played football with Pat and wrestled with he and Caleb. Please let him know I said hello. I would love to hear from him.
Post a Comment