I have been feeling pretty good about myself for doing my part in saving some cash. Not in a saving account, but at the grocery store. I have been clipping the coupons for weeks now & get the weekly ad before I go to the store to do shopping. I TRY to only buy things that are on sale & usually there is something comparable if the brand I usually buy isn't on sale that week. I plan my meals around what is on sale. I try to use a coupons that I have clipped from the Sunday newspaper for things that are on sale. BONUS SAVINGS!
On this receipt I spent $121.25, but saved & 103.98! That's right! $225.23 worth of groceries for $121.25! I didn't get a picture of my best savings. I spent $150, but saved $ 130.00. My goal is to save over 50%.
Every little bit helps!
3 comments:
Great Job! I need lessons.
HOLY POOPERS! i was just telling paul the other day that i wanted to start using coupons...you have inspired me!!!
Are you kidding! Way to go! You need to give me some lessons.
Post a Comment