Monday, May 4, 2009

Spring Has Sprung!

Since Pat has been off, we have started tackling
the things that desperately need done.
We have painted the living room &
are starting on the kitchen & bathroom.



Isn't she the sweetest?
If you look closely, you can still see her little horns.


We, as in I, planted flowers.


We, as in Pat, put together solar lights for the flower bed.


We, as in we, but mostly me, cleaned up the front yard.


It looks nice, but we still have more to do.






2 comments:

katie mcphee said...

I LOVE ALL THE UPDATES!!! i didnt have internet for the last 6 freakin days and i thought i might go crazy!

but all the pics are great :) from surgery, soccer, to spring :)

p.s. i couldnt see her little horns ;)

Hillary said...

Love all the pictures! Sounds like you are doing great and staying very busy! I need to get busy in our yard and plant some flowers. Hope Pat is feeling better. Tell him I love his tan lines!