Halloween was fun & the kids got way too much candy! We started carving pumpkins almost a week before the day...the kids couldn't wait!
I love my barfing pumpkin!
Hannah's cat; she did it all herself
Ryan's bat; poked all the holes, but needed a little help with the saw

Ryan picked the Headless Horseman for me.

Caleb did Jack the Pumpkin King.

Izzie: Bronco Cheerleader, Hannah: Gabriela from High School Musical, Ryan: Anakin Skywalker, Lucas: Sleestack from Land of the Lost



Hannah's hair was sprayed black & her eyelashes were fabulous. She doesn't look 8.

Izzie's bag was a little big for her. I told her she had to say "trick-or-treat" so the people would give her candy. At first, she just stuck her hand in people's faces, waiting for the loot. She would say "thank you." Then she got the hang of it, but I kept reminding her, "Say trick-or-treat." I guess she got tired of me saying that. I would say, "Say trick-or-treat!" She would say, "I DID!" over & over. I guess she didn't realize it had to be repeated with each new candy-giver. Too funny!





2 comments:
ryan's mask kills me! nora was a little freaked out by it & of lucas {at ethan's bday party} anyway, looks like halloween was a success!!! isza is so funny, that girl cracks us up...& hannah looked fabulous as the HSM girl {forgot her name...gabriella?} we LOVE you guys!!!
Looks like you had a great Halloween! The kids looked great and Hannah does look a lot older than she needs to be. I am still laughing at the barfing pumpkin, I need to remember that for next year! My boys would love it!
Post a Comment