Thursday, February 25, 2010

What A Week!

We have had the worst week & I say that with caution because I don't want it to get any worse.


Pat had surgery on his other shoulder on Jan. 27th. He has been off since then & recovering nicely. He is headed back to work next week. All parties are thrilled. They have been messing with his paycheck & are going to have to right next week...just in time for him to go back! IDIOTS I tell you! Very frustrated with that situation.




Last Friday started the bad luck:


1) No paycheck.

2) Hannah's glasses broke after getting a new pair 2 weeks ago.

3) Microwave blew up.

4) I backed out of the garage without the door being completely up & ripped the antennae off.

5) We had to speak in church.

6) Pat's car got broken into & his XM radio was stolen.

7) Two guys broke into our backyard. Pat heard them & confronted them. I'm sure they had to check their pants. ;)

8) Ryan had a bad ear infection.

9) Snow cancelled school on Monday, even though it was all melted by 10 AM.

10) My paychecks have been messed up thanks to the wonderful, worthless Union.


I'm sure there are more, but I can't remember. Maybe I blocked it out so that I wouldn't become more depressed.



I need a vacation. A free one.



On the bright side, these kids have been absent from the blog for awhile.




(Please excuse the dirty face)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Today I saw a guy working at a Tire Store. He was hosing down the drive way as he sat in his wheel chair. So I told myself...things could be worse! Just remember all these things shall be for thy good! Love you guys!!

Michelle Blair said...

Life stinks. I say we scrap this year already. I'm looking forward to 2011. Is it really that far off? I'm going to wish my life away at this rate.