Ryan wanted an animal for his birthday. He first asked if he could have a tarantula. No. Then asked for a snake. No. I suggested a turtle. He asked if he could have a snapping turtle. No. We looked into the turtle. It was WAY expensive & I couldn't deal with picking it up & giving it live food. Yuck. We went to the animal shelter.

Maggie is a 3 month old blue heeler/pit bull mix. She has been the best puppy aside from the potty training stuff that I hate. She is great with the kids & is very mellow for a puppy.
Happy Birthday Ryan!6 Reasons We Love Ryan
1) He's the best brother a girl could have. Always looking out for his sisters.
2) He is an excellent student at school. Exceeds all goals.
3) He is an awesome wrestler. We have been getting used to this & I suppose we have to; he's not quitting any time soon.
4) He cracks us up all the time. His sense of humor is hysterical.
5) He never gives up; always gives his best effort.
6) He helps with his new dog Maggie & is not afraid to pick up poop, even if he gags. :)



2 comments:
Happy Birthday Ryan...I can't believe your six. You are growing up so fast. We love you, and can't wait to have a big family party to celebrate all of our birthdays!!!
He is so boy! Looks like he had a great birthday. We'll have to come visit the puppy. And you guys too.
Post a Comment