Friday, May 14, 2010

Crazy Hair Day

The kids' school had Crazy Hair Day & they were so excited. Izzie has Crazy Hair Day everyday. I think she might have curly hair, but I don't know if it will be like Hannah's . It's in that crazy grow out stage & her bangs are always in her eyes if I don't clip them up. If I rill the window down in the car, she will say, "Roll it up. I don't want crazy hair." Too late.



Ryan had a mohawk. Simple & he loved it.


I had to do a little more thinking for Hannah. I wanted to tease it up & make a huge afro, but she vetoed it. Because her hair is so curly, it could have been huge. Maybe next year. I put a TON of gel in her hair & made it stick straight out & to my surprise it lasted all day!









I asked Ryan to get closer to the girls & he ignored me.
I'm starting to think he really doesn't like pictures.
Or the fact that he realizes he is safer where he is.




No comments: