Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Painting. I forgot how fun it is.

After working for 10 days straight, I decided we needed to paint the common areas in our house. They were not painted before we moved in & after a year of Blair chaos, they were looking a little shabby. I forgot how time consuming & tedious it is. Luckily, we had help. :) A little paint on the floor...no big deal. Doing something as a family...priceless. I didn't help much in this room because I was making dinner to take to someone, but I did the trim. They did awesome. Those little edgers are great!


The next day is when I freaked out. Izzie decided she needed to paint the new grey on the new green/brown.
Twice.
UUUUUGGGHHHH! She got into BIG trouble, but I fixed it...lucky for her. The house looks great & I am very thankful to Patrick for helping with the most of it, even with his leaky leg. I will post pictures when we finish the hallway, hopefully this weekend. I just couldn't bear the mess for another day. The anxiety level was not good ;)



No comments: