Monday, November 1, 2010

This is Halloween, This is Halloween!

I never took pictures of our Halloween decor this year, but it is our favorite! I think I may leave it up until Christmas. We made Halloween candy this year.





They loved making it. See the half eaten ones? That's what happens when you sleep in on Sunday mornings!





We carved pumpkins after soccer practice (more pictures later). They love cutting, getting the goop out, the carving. Everything. Hannah has gotten pretty good...like mother, like daughter.



Izzie, waiting her turn, patiently.




Ryan's spider, Izzie's Happy Hal & Hannah's cat. Ryan was smart & enlisted Sam to help him out (Thanks, Sam!). Izzie helped me with hers. Hannah finished hers on her own. Pretty awesome, I think!






Ryan was a Ninja, Hannah was a country diva, & Izzie was a butterfly. Cute.



I painted Ryan's face.


And Pat's to match. No one recognized Ryan at the party at church & Pat made little kids cry. haha!


Pat & Izzie handing out candy to the kiddos.



Ryan finished his round & kicked Pat out the car to start eating his candy.



Pat & his neice, Olivia. I think she was a little scared of him.


Hannah & Olivia, the BFFs. Hannah is getting older & wanted to walk around with her cousin, the Greek Goddess, by themselves. I'm not looking forward to those teenage years.





No comments: