My updates have been not so up to date lately. Just seems life is buzzing by & I am barely hanging on to the tail.
These are pictures from Halloween in Snowflake, Arizona. We made a quick trip to visit the Frazier's & we had the best time. Loved it. Can't wait to go back. These pictures of Izzie are the last of her before teeth before her accident. :(
Izzie was a witch, Hannah was a doctor & Ryan was a WVU football player.
While we were there, we went to a park & Izzie fell off of the merry-go-round & busted her mouth. Lots of blood. Luckily the Frazier's dentist ran over to his office & checked Izzie out within the hour. She broke the tip of the root of the tooth & we thought it would have to come out. After we got home, our dentist decided to "watch & wait" before proceeding. Her left front tooth is a little lower than the other teeth, but at least it is still there for the time being. She cried, but she was the bravest little girl I have ever seen. The dentist pushed the tooth back up to where it was supposed to be and he even joked,
"Who gave her a Valium?"
Even knocking a tooth out couldn't keep Izzie off of the dirt bike. All the kids loved it. Even I got on, but you won't see those pictures here. :)
Hannah's last soccer game was November 5th & it was a freezing cold one. I didn't take pictures all season (bad mom), except for these crappy ones. She's the one in the purple hoodie.
My great-nephew, Kayl (am I really that old?) turned 1 a couple weeks ago & he had a mustache party. It was pretty cool. After his sweet mother posts about it on her blog I will add a link here.
Izzie
Hannah & Olivia

Baby Kayl's big sister Nora G
MORE TO COME LATER











No comments:
Post a Comment