Saturday, November 1, 2008

Mostly Treats

Pat's dad got the results from his bone marrow biopsy today...no cancer in the bone marrow!!! Totally awesome! They leave for the Mayo Clinic on Monday & will stay for about 2 weeks to get the stem cell transplants started. He will then come back here for the last 2 chemo treatments & go back to Mayo for the transplant. He still has a long road to go, but things are looking way up. He is making his own blood...good sign. Keep him in your prayers. He's a good man that will be around to tease & love us for many more years.

Izzie was a ladybug for Halloween...she actually did really well & was going up the houses by herself & trying to go inside. She held her bucket by herself & tried to attack the candy as it was going into her bag. Funny girl.

Ryan was Darth Vader. He didn't really like the mask & his cape was so long I kept stepping on it. He was so excited to finally wear his costume. He's getting really good at being a big brother & minding his manners.



Hannah was a High School Musical cheerleader. I don't think she even cared what she was; she just wanted more candy. She is becoming a wonderful leader & is developing her mothering techniques.
BTW: my camera broke as soon as we started out tonight. I took these with my phone (not the greatest, I know) & had issues with getting them on the computer & then they were tiny. Being stubborn pays off sometimes.


1 comment:

Hillary said...

Atleast you got pictures...I didn't take my camera, so NO pictures! What was I thinking. Looks like your kids had fun! Love Hannah, what a girly girl. We were so glad to see a picture of Mike and glad to hear some good news! We will keep him in our prayers!