Monday, December 22, 2008

War Heads

I was going through the Halloween candy that is still hanging around, throwing things away that we will never eat. I came across some war heads, those really super sour candies. Izzie decided she HAD TO HAVE IT! I told her no but she threw a fit. So, I got the camera before I gave it to her. I am the meanest mom. She put it in her mouth & it immediately came out, as you are seeing here.

This is the look she gave me after she flung it on the floor. It's like she's saying, "What the HECK was that?"

She quickly got over it...she wanted the camera.

3 comments:

Michelle Blair said...

How funny. Your kids are pretty cute. Memories you will have forever!

MBlairsLars said...

You have given me a new form of punishment....I love it!

Olivia said...

that's sooo funny!