Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I'm so excited

We REALLY needed a new kitchen table. I didn't even get a before shot because it was so embarrassing. I ordered it online...my fav...& it came today! Even more impressive - Pat put it all together in 2 hours. That's record time for something so big. The table is pretty big with 4 chairs & a bench.



I was not happy about the shipping price, but the price of the table was a steal for 7 pieces. Also included: my Valentine's Day roses. Hannah picked out all the babies breath & put it in water bottles for her own flowers.



Gotta love target.com!

5 comments:

MBlairsLars said...

I love it, maybe I should copy you!

Olivia said...

wow, that's target.com? nice. very nice.

MapleCottage said...

Its very pretty! :)

Hillary said...

Yeah! I LOVE new furniture too! I really like the table and there is nothing like a great kitchen table to make a mom happy! Hope everything went well with Isabelle's ears and glad to see she can hold her own...she must learn all her moves from Pat, right!

Michelle Blair said...

Very cute, I need one of those.