Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tubes

Isabella had to get tubes in her ears today. Poor thing had no idea what was coming. She couldn't have anything to eat or drink after midnight. She found Cheetos & a cup of juice under the table. I had to snag it from her fast...she was not happy. She was so sad.

She did really well. After, a male nurse was holding her because all the female nurses couldn't deal with her freaking out & throwing blows. One said, "That girl is strong. She has me sweating." HA HA!



I had to toss this one in...the backside shot.

4 comments:

Olivia said...

the back side shot is my favorite!

MapleCottage said...

Oh she is so cute, Missy.. And what is BOM??!! LOL!

MBlairsLars said...

I'm glad that she is okay! Hopefully no more earaches....at least you can hope. Give her a big kiss and hug from us!

katie mcphee said...

ah poor IZ, my mom said she was back to her self when you guys got up to the house that morning...hopefully she will have some relief now!