We took the kids up to Colorado yesterday to do some tubing at a ski area. It was WAY busy & we had a wait a few minutes for some free tubes. We got 2 & that was more than enough. My shoes were horrible with no traction, so I kept falling down.
I went down first with Izzie. She DID NOT like it. It was too fast & the snow kept hitting her in the face. She just yelled, "NO! NO! NO!" all the way down. She went again with Pat, but she still hated it. For the rest of the time, she sat down & had shivering lips.
It wasn't that cold...especially when you had to pull the tube up a huge hill. I was very tired when we were finished. The kids had a blast & didn't want to leave.
Ryan always went with someone. As we would go down the hill, he would hold on like a koala & act afraid. As soon as it stopped at the bottom of the hill, he would say, "Let's do it again!"
Hannah pulled her own tube a lot of the time & was a trooper. She ran into a couple of small trees...HAHA! She held on though & loved it!
The best part the day was captured in the last picture here!




I sent Pat down by himself. I ACCIDENTALLY sent him into a tree. OOPS! He bounced off & couldn't find the handle. He was scrambling. There was also a jump on this one. OOPS! The first couple bumps were ok, but the last one sent him flying. OOPS! He did a flip in the air. OOPS! And landed on his bad shoulder. OOPS! I knew he was hurt, but I fell down laughing & almost peed my pants. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. He ended up being ok. You can see him kneeling in the middle of the picture. Hannah grabbed his tube & starting walking to him to check him out. As soon as Pat was on the ground, Ryan was going down the hill. He said, "I'm going down there." He went down the huge hill on his butt to make sure his Daddy was ok. I couldn't go because I had Izzie. We met him halfway down & he was ready to go. Good times.

1 comment:
LOL! So you tried to kill your husband.. that is awful! :P
Post a Comment