Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ryan Lost His First Tooth!

I can't even believe it. I feel so old. My 2nd child has started loosing teeth. :(
The tooth has been loose for a little while. While eating dinner, noodles, Ryan said it was bothering him. I tried telling him things were fine, but he insisted. I told him it was going to feel funny until it came out. He thought about it a minute & said, "Pull it out!" It wasn't really ready, but I started wiggling it. It started bleeding. He was whining. I told him it would hurt for a second & then it would be over. He said, "Just do it." OK. I popped it out.
Izzie was standing beside me & was very traumatized by the whole thing. She was mad that I made Ryan bleed & keep yelling, "Put it back! Put it back!" Seriously was losing it. Ryan told her that he was fine. She calmed down after a few minutes & then wanted me to pull one of her teeth. Silly girl.

There's a pretty big hole there. So sad. He was so very excited.

He's growing up & I don't like it! Not one bit!



2 comments:

MBlairsLars said...

Yeah for Ryan....how much money did he get!!!

Hillary said...

And the fun will never stop! Wait until the dentist tells you they need braces...Do I really have a child old enough for that?