I guess I should post something. Something awesome. Something exciting. But I'm tired. So tired. As you can see, it is 2:52 AM, & I just got home about 20 minutes ago from work. Most exciting night so far of being the night manager. Had to call the cops on a psycho employee...if you're lucky you will eventually get the whole story.
Things are fine though. Pat had a birthday. 35 seems so old, but here we are.
School is out for summer.
We are leaving on the 18th for our annual WV visit. Can't wait for a little vacation from the usual. Pat is coming also since he has not been back since we left 6 years ago. Dang. Time flies. Doesn't seem like we have been gone that long.
Anyone want a cute dog that I can't stand??? PLEASE!!! I just don't have time to deal with her. And of course the kids said they would take care of her. I'm an idiot. And the people that said, "I told you so!" Hush it up! Hopefully will get some pictures posted before we go on our trip & I'm even more behind. We shall see. No promises!
Teaching Youth
8 years ago

1 comment:
SOOOOOOOOOOO YOU ALL ARE A BEAUTIFL FAMILY PAT & MELISSA I MISS YOU ALL.
TAKE CARE.
Post a Comment