Wow. Can't believe how behind I am on blogging. This might take awhile since I have 2 months to catch up on, but I gotta start somewhere.
School has been out for almost 2 months & the kids are loving it. Izzie loves having the kids home to play with & fight with. It has been nice sleeping in although I usually wake up to some sort of mess. This to shall pass.
Ryan finished Kindergarten with Mrs. Woolfolk & Mrs. Adams. He LOVED school. He stayed home one morning because he was sick & by 10am he was asking to go to school. Watch out 1st grade! His teachers said he never had any trouble with his work...he would just finish before everyone else & talk so no one else could finish their work. haha.
Ryan received a writing award at the last assembly of the year. His best friend Ayden Churchill is checking it out with him.
Hannah finished 3rd grade (dang I feel old) with Mrs. Burns. She loved everything about 3rd grade even though it was a challenge at times. I worried moving to a new school would be hard, but she adapted well. She loves to read & can read at a 5th grade level already. She's the one in front us Mrs. Burns in the 2nd row with the purple shirt. Hannah received a citizenship award in the 1st assembly of the year for respect. The award is a huge deal because only one child per year gets the award in each class.

No comments:
Post a Comment