Soccer has started again & Pat is coaching yet another year. He says it is his last year. I doubt it. He can't stand for someone else to coach his kids. Anyhow, on Saturday, Hannah was playing defender & got hit in the hand with the ball. She came off the field crying. Pat was a little mad that she wouldn't go back into the game. I have never had a broken bone, but her thumb did not look right. It was turning colors & was swollen & there was a bump. I took her to Urgent Care (no we do not have our our room there & no were are not on a first name basis with them). They took x-rays and gave her a splint for her "fractured" thumb. Great. I took her to Orthopedics on Monday & requested the doctor who had taken care of Pat's leg. He looked at it & the x-rays & he concluded it was just sprained & bruised. She could play soccer with no restrictions, but we decided to let her sit a game out to let her thumb rest because it still hurts.
Glad it's not broken :)
Glad it's not broken :)



No comments:
Post a Comment