Thursday, March 10, 2011

Randomness

I guess I need to update my blog, but I don't have the patience nor the time for multiple posts. So here it is.
At least it is documented.

Hannah was fixing Izzie's hair, as seen in the following photos, which might I add, are quite hilarious.














I made some chicken soup. It was good.


Brownie covered Oreos. Very good. Very. Have had several requests for them since.

Pretty Hannah B


Izzie & her afro. I have pictures of Hannah about that age with the same hair.


W. O. W.

We took the kids to a traveling circus in February. We told them to get their coats on & we were going for a surprise. They had no idea where we are going until they saw all the acts being set up. Ryan guessed a circus. His 153rd guess was right.

This was the first time any of them had tasted cotton candy. As you can tell, Izzie was not too fond of it. Ryan ate a little & then said he hated it. Hannah wouldn't even try it, of course. Izzie's face makes me laugh. HAHA



Their faces were all smiles all night. The pure joy on their faces was awesome. I didn't even take any pictures of the circus, but we will go back next year for sure.


We went bowling a couple weeks ago. It was fun. It was even more fun that I beat Pat.




Ryan had a rash & fever 3 weeks ago. We took him to the Urgent Care on Sunday& he was diagnosed with Scarlet Fever. SAY WHAT!?!? I didn't even know that still existed. On Thursday, he still wasn't better & the girls had started with a rash, too. Off to the Peds office. Two doctors looked at all of them & decided it wasn't Scarlet Fever. It was Fifith's Disease. SAY WHAT!?!? Basically they had a lacy rash with a high fever (a virus) & another cold on top of it (another virus). We just had to wait it out. Great. Awesome. They are all better now. Thank goodness.




On a good note: Pat is back to work (1-18-11).
On a bad note: they are stupid & don't know how to pay him. :( DUMB!




No comments: