Saturday, July 30, 2011

Hannah is 10!




Hard to believe she is 10 years old. More & more I am seeing characteristics given to her by me. She doesn't say she's sorry easily. She loves you, even if she doesn't say it. She's simple. If you make her mad, watch out. She will hold a grudge forever. 

She wanted a simple 2 layer chocolate cake. We went to the cabin to spend her birthday with Grandpa & Grandma Blair She loves it there. I think it's because Grandma Blair is the boss & Hannah can talk Grandma into just about anything. She programmed their TV to change to the TV shows Hannah likes whenever they are on. They will be watching a show & get to the very end & the TV will change to Criminal Minds, or Ghost Whisperer, or Scrubs. Pretty funny because they can't figure out how to turn it off. haha. She received money, gift cards, & a new phone, but I didn't get any pictures.








Self Portraits



I decided to find some oldies of Hannah through the years. I don't have any of her when she was really little on this computer...remember 10 years ago digital cameras were just coming on the market...but I did find some that made me smile. The one above was taken when Ryan was born.

She insisted on being Buzz Lightyear for Halloween in 2004. She was 3.  


Her Kindergarten picture below. SHe finally sprouted some hair!



Right After Izzie was born.





10 Reasons  We Love Hannah!!!

1.     Hannah has always been the biggest helper. From cooking to traveling, she's my girl.

2.     Hannah loves to read. She loves books, magazines & her Kindle. She can read a chapter book in a day. 

3.     She loves her brother & sister, even though she might not show it. 

4.     She is an awesome soccer player. She plays U12 this year & is a little worried. Bigger girls and more players on the field. She will be an awesome defender. She was also successful in suckering her Dad into coaching her for another year. He says THIS is his LAST year, but he said that last year, too.

5.     Hannah has a kind heart. If she sees someone needs a friend, she knows what to do.

6.     Something that makes Hannah who she is .........she's a huge pack rat. Could almost be a hoarder if I didn't make he clean out her ENTIRE room several times a year. That could be a gene passed down from the maternal side. I'm trying to be better about the things I store, but Pat doesn't think so. She's totally like me. 

7.     She loves shoes & fashion. She gets this from her Grandma Blair. They both have shown me their bleeding feet from the shoes they wear. I told them both to take them off. 
They both have told me, "But they are so cute!"
Oh, brother!

8.     She is learning day by day to make better decisions & make the better choice. I love it.

9.     If Hannah had her choice, she would have Ramen noodles or chicken nuggets for every meal. Just like when she was a baby. If it weren't for those, Hannah wouldn't be here. As she is getting older, she is slowly trying new foods & liking them.

10.     Hannah has ALWAYS had some attitude. She always knew from the start who she liked & who she didn't. For the first couple of years, she like her mom & dad, tolerated her grandparents & hated everyone else. No offense to everyone else. Now she pretty much likes anyone to will listen to her talk about EVERYTHING!



WE LOVE YOU HANNAH!   



1 comment:

katie mcphee said...

this post got me all choked up for some reason. we sure love hannah b. she is the best & most beautiful 10 year old we know.