Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Izzie Turns 4

Seems like yesterday that Izzie was a tiny baby, but now she's 4! She helped me make her rainbow cake. I thought it was pretty cool. She basically blew out her candles and proceeded to play with her friends. 
I don't think she even had a piece. Oh well. She loved making it.








The Birthday Fairy made another appearance.



Aunt Laura's cake icing was amazing! Thanks!








She was dang tired! haha





4 Things We Love About Isabella

1) She is the funniest girl we know. She always has us cracking up with the cute things she says. Her sassy attitude has won several people over. 

2) She loves food. She will eat anything that doesn't eat her first.

3) She's always good for a hug & doesn't like it when people are upset.  

4) She loves shoes & clothes. Changing her outfit several times a day does make for a lot of laundry though. :) Her combinations make me roll my eyes, but I rarely make her change. 


We love you, Izzie!




1 comment:

Michelle Blair said...

She is so funny and cute. Can't believe she is 4!