Ryan made up his own version tonight...he was being so silly and I thought it was hysterical.
If you're happy and you know it pick your nose, if you're happy and you know it pick your nose, if you're happy and you know, and you really want to show it, if you're happy and you know it pick your nose.
If you're happy and you know it lick your finger, if you're happy and you know it lick your finger, if you're happy and you know it, and you really want to show it, if you're happy and you know it lick your finger.
I know it's gross, but I couldn't stop laughing. He was singing it to Pat and the look on Pat's face was priceless!
1 comment:
Thats kind of disgusting.....but cute. Give Ryan a big hug from us and tell him to keep his hands in his pockets!
Post a Comment