Thursday, May 29, 2008

Last Day of School


Thursday was Hannah's last day of school. She is ready for summer break, but I don't know if I am. I know why school is mandatory...so your kids don't drive you totally insane! We should have a good summer filled with lots of things to do. We (me & the kids) are driving, yes I said driving, from New Mexico to West Virginia on June 14th. My Dad is flying out here to drive us back. After a few weeks, my Mom & Grandma are coming back with us for a few days. I am planning on buying ear plugs for all the adults. People have said that it's not like you can't hear them, it's just like they are 1/4 mile back. Wonderful idea! After we get back, the older kids are going to Colorado with their Grandma & Grandpa Blair to the cabin, or cavin, as Ryan calls it. I asked if they wanted Izzie...they said no. Rude. I guess that's why you have kids when you are young. They will have a great time there being outside, making messes, getting into stuff, & making their grandparents exhausted.

3 comments:

katie mcphee said...

i love the thumbs up in this picture! rock on hannah! summer is one of the best seasons of the year! i hope you survive melissa...you are a brave woman making that drive ;) loves and hugs,KK

Hillary said...

Yeah for summer! Sounds like you have a very busy summer and you will be ready for school to start in August!

Jessica said...

Shucks....we are heading to Florida the 13th. Maybe we will still be able to get together, we will be back on the 25th.

Have a very happy/safe/sane trip!!! :^) I am sure you will end up having a bunch of stories afterwards.