Sunday, June 29, 2008

At the park

We were walking home from the park & it started to rain & hail! I was running in my flipflops & carrying Izzie. That extra 25 pounds killed me! Ryan looks so happy, doesn't he?



The kids are having a great time in WV. They love to go to the park, rides bikes on the street, and play baseball.

2 comments:

Sam Boutelle said...

Do I have the darn cutest nieces and nephews. WOW, I didn't know it was in Pat to have good looking kids. I'm sure it all came from Melissa. I miss you guys and hope that you can come spend some time with me.

Love you! Aunt Sammy! and Max!

Hillary said...

Okay, you guys look like us here on a non rainy day... it is SO humid I can hardly stand to be outside. We too are counting down the days until we come back to NM. Wish is were a lot sooner.