skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Blair Bunch
Pat, Melissa, Hannah, Ryan & Isabella
Thursday, June 19, 2008
We Made It!
So we made it to WV after several days in the car. Almost 2000 miles later, I'm glad to be home in WV, but missing Pat. He's still working away. :( I will post some pictures of our trip soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Favorite Quote
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Things I Never Thought I Would Hear or Say
Izzie: Mom, me & you...1 2 3 quiet game with no noise. Mom: OK
Ryan: The last thing I need is for my Mom to die.
Izzie: You wanna fight? Mom: No. Izzie: Why? Are you scared?
Izzie: Mom, what's wrong with your butt?
Izzie: No, my birthday is in July, stupid!
Mom: Good morning my little ray of sunshine. Hannah: No. I'm a cloud of darkness.
Izzie: Do you think I'm freaky?
Izzie: Mom. I'm your fodder.
Mom: Izzie, how old are you? Izzie: 2. Mom: How old will you be on your birthday? Izzie: I'm gonna be old!
Hannah: My quiz says I'm attracted to rednecks!
Ryan: My Mom didn't follow the Prophet because she went to a bar(n)!
Isabella: Those are Pappaw's (blue plaid pajama pants @ Wal-mart).
Hannah: Mom, you took like 100 naps during the movie.
Isabella: I'm sick of it!
Mom: Ryan, do you like your new pajamas? Ryan: Yeah, it's a dead Santa.
Hannah: RED ALERT! RED ALERT! Izzie just threw up on my blanket!
Hannah: Ryan is in my bubble!
Hannah: I never get a delicious snack.
Hannah: WETNESS!!!
Hannah: You could come over tomorrow because I am totally not booked.
Ryan: Look! I'm Frankenstein!
Ryan: What's that smell? It smells like a skunk.
Ryan: Mom, do you need a break from me?
Ryan: You shouldn't have done that!
Ryan: This is the worst lunch ever!
Hannah: I think I broke my butt knuckle.
Hannah: I'm going to kick Aunt Flo out of the house. Does that mean I would be beating myself up?
Ryan: Aw, sick! There's gum under there. And it touched me.
Ryan's mouth open. Hannah: I can see your dangly thing.
Ryan: It looks like a bowling ball.
Hannah: That is totally inappropriate for me to wear.
Ryan: No, mine's green!
Hannah: Is John McCain going to take away our Webkins?
Ryan: My weiner is a robot.
Hannah: At least I'm not the Queen of Death.
Ryan: The floor ate my bologna.
Hannah: Here's my oranges. Don't like 'em. Never gonna eat 'em.
Mom: Turn that down & shut the door!
Ryan: Look, there's a deadyard/junkyard/graveyard
Hannah: Elderly = Really Old
Pat: Hannah, finishing eating your potatoes. Hannah: How many bites are we talking about?
Ryan: My tummy is full. It is growling at you.
Hannah: Did you just call my brother a little boy? Ryan throws shoe @ boy!
Ryan: I'm moving to West Virginia. Will you take me to the airport?
Mom: Ryan, please don't clean the TV with your tongue.
Mom: Because I'm the boss, that's why!
Hannah: A girl can forget, can't she?
Ryan: Hesident Prinkly
Ryan: I'm sorry, Mom, for flushing my apples down the toilet.
Hannah: Try www dot how to get apples out of the toilet dot com.
My Blog List
The Edge of Sanity
Teaching Youth
8 years ago
The Three Blairs
Arizona Family Reunion
10 years ago
The Dickson Family
10 years ago
..Tam.Odom..
2016 Goals
10 years ago
Tea Party
Brothers❤️
11 years ago
Cardon Clan
Joshua turns 12!
12 years ago
* Lemon Drops *
Mine
12 years ago
My Love
Twenty Years
13 years ago
Livin' in the CONGO
This free photo slideshow personalized with Smilebox
13 years ago
Never A Dull Hair Day
Basic bang trim
13 years ago
that's what she said . . .
Wild, Wild Wyoming!
13 years ago
Matt and Coop take on China
Finally been getting around!
13 years ago
Monkey Pants
Mitch unwise
13 years ago
The Sands Crew
Settling in...
14 years ago
We Are The Larson's
A Broken Finger for Lij
14 years ago
Cho
Our trip home
14 years ago
katie's galleria
ol kris kringle
14 years ago
Page Family
Animal project
15 years ago
Maple Cottage
Have you ever felt like you really missed out?
15 years ago
The Burrup Family
Merry Christmas
15 years ago
The Foutz Family
Kara's Baptism
15 years ago
The Finch LemonDrops
I have a new blog!
15 years ago
The Good Neighbor
A little spiral
15 years ago
FAUSETT FAMILY
reunited and it feels so good!
16 years ago
The Sheperd Family
18 years ago
Henke Family Blog
ShutterFreek.com
B. Ready to Read
Blogger: Sign in
The Toksters
And Baby Makes Eight
Blanchard Family
Blog Archive
►
2015
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2013
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2012
(16)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(12)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2011
(13)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(51)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(5)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(58)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(5)
▼
2008
(55)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(9)
▼
June
(8)
Zoombezi Bay
At the park
Izzie & Abby
Cousins
Our Trip
We Made It!
The things that happen when you don't want to get ...
Thankful
►
May
(11)
About Me
Melissa
Patrick & I have been married for 13 years and have 3 crazy kids! I always have a story to tell!
View my complete profile
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
No comments:
Post a Comment