Friday, June 6, 2008

The things that happen when you don't want to get out of bed





I was uploading some pictures on my computer and these random shots of the kids came up. They made me laugh and totally capture their personalities to a tee. Hannah, the posing model. Ryan, the silly one. Izzie (Chubba as we call her), always into something. She was caged or she would have done more damage. She broke our satalite receiver the other day!!! I guess the kids could have done worse than take some pictures. A while ago, I woke up from a nap with Ryan to find OUTDOOR NEON PAINT all over the house. Love that Hannah girl. The first one makes me LOL...she's pulling RyRy's hair!

3 comments:

Hillary said...

What a girly girl...watch out for her in a couple of years! Cute pictures, I love the random shots of our kids, they really do show thier personalities the best.

MBlairsLars said...

Olivia has been taking lots of pictures lately.....I think that she wants to become a photographer when she grows up.

katie mcphee said...

lol! i just read your things you thought you would never hear...your kids are halarious! the last one is my favorite for sure! love you crazies!