Monday, September 1, 2008

My First Tag

This is the first time I have been tagged...I guess I'll do it for the girl with the same name.

Answer the following

The Five

Ten Years Ago
1. I was starting my senior year of high school
2. I had just gotten my first car
3. I weighed a lot less & thought I was fat
4. I still lived in WV
5. I thought I had it all figured out

Five Things On My To Do List Today
1. Organize my crap from the storage unit
2. Do the never-ending pile of dishes
3. Do the never-ending pile of laundry
4. Post pics on here
5. Take the kids to the park

Five Snacks That I Enjoy
1. Chocolate
2. Ice cream
3. Frito-lay chips (duh)
4. Cookies
5. Brownies

Five Things I Would Do If I Were A Millionaire
1. Pay off my debts
2. Buy a house
3. Invest in my children's education
4. Give a few bucks to family
5. Lasik

Five Places I Have Lived
1. Vienna, WV
2. Columbus, OH
3. Canal Winchester, OH
4. Albuquerque, NM
5. Aztec, NM

Five Jobs I Have Had
1. Telemarketer
2. Audit Department Intern
3. Tax Preparer
4. Substitute Teacher
5. Mother

I Tag:
1. Hillary
2. Heather
3. Monique
4. Raesha
5. Sarah

Rules:Each player answer the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags five people and post their names, then goes to their blog and posts a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and ask them to read your blog. Let the person know that tagged you that you have answered their questions on your blog......Good luck

No comments: