Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First day of school

Ryan was very excited for his 1st day of Pre-school. Hannah was not excited to go back...see the included pictures.
Her attitude was better after school when I picked her up & she said she had a great day. Her teacher is a good balance of nice & firm. There is another Hannah in her class, so she is Hannah B. yet again. She's a funny girl with a challenging personality. Ryan loved school. I thought I would be a mess, or he would be, or both. Surprisingly, neither of had any problems. His teacher said he will not have any problems adjusting & completing the work. She is having trouble keeping him entertained because he completes the work before she is finished explaining it to everyone. He's a good boy.

3 comments:

Olivia said...

haha! Your daughter is so funny. Usually kids are so excited for the first day of school, the mystery of the new teacher and classmates.. so exciting but I guess not for Hannah! I'm gonna think about this all day. too funny. i don't think i've ever seen a kid mad about the first day of school. haa!

Heather said...

She looks like she would rather be anywhere but at school.

Hillary said...

What a classic picture! Funny Hannah! Glad her day turned out better. Ryan looks so handsome and ready to go!