Thursday, September 18, 2008

Busy


Hannah is becoming quite the young lady. She knows it all, & I mean everything. She has an answer or excuse for everything. I was never like that...she must get that from Pat! ;) Ryan is doing very well in school...his teacher says he is the model student...WHAT!?!? He's a good boy that always keeps us amazed & laughing.
Izzie...she is hard to handle. This is her "I am completely innocent" look. That blonde hair is hiding horns. She is overly aggressive (sometimes she has to be), overly loud (the noise level is deafening sometimes), & is a very good climber (like her brother). She can climb anywhere if given the time & she definitely has the determination.



Pat's dad is doing really well. He had is second round of chemo yesterday, 9-17-08. His hair started falling out, so he shaved it all off. His sense of humor is back, at least for now, & he looks really good. He has lost weight, but he's lookin' good for now! Keep him in your prayers.

No comments: