Friday, October 24, 2008

Update

No pictures, but I thought I would update real fast, as I am very tired from subbing @ Hannah's school & then closing the store tonight. Soccer is almost over. No more practices until spring & only 2 games left. Hannah scored 2 goals last Saturday. She was excited. Ryan scored 5...about the average per game. All the parents are asking Pat if he is coaching next year. He said he doesn't know if he is going to, but I know he will. Some kids said they wouldn't play unless Pat was the coach.
Izzie has been getting her molars...great fun for us all. She has been cranky & all that wonderful stuff. Runny nose. I had Pat take her to the dr. today...double ear infections. At least they were not perforated like last time. She is starting to feel better.
I'm working a lot. More than Pat wants me to I think...but he is doing great with the kids. The house is not always clean...ok never clean, & the dishes don't get done like they should, but we are all surviving. We have managed to figure out a schedule.
Pat had last week off & amazingly, he is still alive. I thought we might have major trouble, but he kept himself busy...just give that guy a fishing pole & a set of waders & he's gone.
It's getting cold here. Ryan is going to be Darth Vader or Halloween. Hannah is a High School Musical Cheerleader, & I think Izzie will be a ladybug, if she will leave the hood on, but she probably will not. So, she will be a furry red thing with black spots. Whatever.
That's our life for now. I will update with pictures hopefully soon. But I'm not promising anything.

1 comment:

MBlairsLars said...

It's great to read the updates of my little nieces and nephew. I love to hear about your soccer triumphs. Go Ryan and Hannah. Keep up the great work. You guys are great parents!