Pat, Melissa, Hannah, Ryan & Isabella
On to Parkersburg, WV on Friday.
Have a great time! Tell Pat I will feed him when I get back from my trip. Send pictures, we love you.
yay for seeing friends and having fun!
Have tons and tons of fun!
tell hannah she just earned herself a trip to hawaii!! i am feeling ugly and large so yes, it did make my day- what a sweetie!
mel -i had fun and i am so thankful to get to spend a few days with you. i look forward to spending more time with you and your family. :) can't wait.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Have a great time! Tell Pat I will feed him when I get back from my trip. Send pictures, we love you.
yay for seeing friends and having fun!
Have tons and tons of fun!
tell hannah she just earned herself a trip to hawaii!! i am feeling ugly and large so yes, it did make my day- what a sweetie!
mel -i had fun and i am so thankful to get to spend a few days with you. i look forward to spending more time with you and your family. :) can't wait.
Post a Comment