Friday, August 14, 2009

Panties & Skateboards

NO MORE DIAPERS IN THIS HOUSE!!! Isabella is potty trained! I seriously can't believe it was that easy. She showed interest & I kinda let her go with it. Potty training in the summer is the best because we didn't have to mess with panties so much...explaining the bare booty. :)
She is also learning to ride a scooter. She's getting pretty good. She can't let the older kids out do her, you know! If you look closely, you can see she is also wearing Hannah's shoes. Happens everyday.
Ryan has learned to ride a skateboard! I can't believe the balance this kid has. He should be a surfer.

This scrape on his nose came from flying off a trampoline & skidding on his nose on the rocks. Ouch! I started freaking out, but he hopped up & said. "I'm ok. I'm ok."



1 comment:

Olivia said...

he is seriously tough.