Sunday, October 25, 2009

Hannah's Baptism October 24, 2009

Hannah was baptized by her Grandpa Blair on October 24, 2009.
It was an exciting day for us all.

Izzie didn't understand why she couldn't go into the water & Uncle Kevin helped her look through the crack of the door to see it.
Most of the family was there to celebrate with us.

Hannah & her cousin Olivia. Hannah is almost a year older, but they are the same size. After I took the picture, I said, "Liv, you're taller than Hannah!" She informed me, "No, it's just my heels!" Spoken like a true Granddaughter of her Grandmother. Ha!


It was a great day & we hope Hannah remembers it always.






2 comments:

Michelle Blair said...

It was a great day. Thanks for letting us be a part of it. Thanks for the no bakes too. I should have taken some home.

Hillary said...

Glad to see if was such a great day! Aren't you thankful for such a great family. Mike looks great! Hannah looks so grown-up. Tell her congratulations from the Cardon's! We miss you guys!