Friday, October 30, 2009

Holly & Heidi


My BBF (Holly) from 5th grade & on & her sister (Heidi) came to visit us on their cross-country trip a few weeks ago. It was so much fun & I haven't laughed that much in a LONG time.


Holly & Heidi are very talented artists & musicians...total opposite from me. Holly was singing & playing the guitar while Izzie & Ryan played the bongo.

Izzie took to Heidi first thing. We think she thought she was "Sharpay" from High School Musical (Izzie's fav movie). It was the funniest thing!

We took them to Durango, CO to explore. It was fun.

We had to stop at our favorite candy store. Ryan's sucker was huge. I never thought I would pay $7 for a sucker. I am one!

We took them to the train museum to look around. The kids love it there.

Izzie & her Nanny

We went to Steamworks to eat. We discovered it the last time we went there & loved it. We had a problem with the order. It got split up somehow & half of us got our food & half were still waiting. We were told it was going to be a total of 25 minutes before the last of the food was there. Pat was not happy. He got up to go find the manager & H & H were scared. They said, "Should we hurry & eat our food? Are we going to get kicked out?" I told them not to worry. The manager came & gave us the late food for free, so it was all good.

Holly drawing with chalk on the floor @ Steamworks.

Heidi talking about her year in Honduras
Izzie & Holly being silly

No comments: