Today Pat turns yet another year older. He seems to think it's just another day. We celebrated with peanut butter ice cream cake. Pat really is a wonderful dad; the kids love him to pieces. And I guess I do, too. He works himself to death for his family.
We love him!!! Happy Birthday Daddy!!!
4 comments:
happy birthday uncle pat! love you guys!
Yeah! You don't even know how EXCITED I am that you are starting a blog. Yes it is addicting and you can spend ALOT of time on the computer, but it is so much fun! What a great way for us to keep up on all the happenings in the Blair family. Happy Birthday Pat! We miss you guys!
Happy Birthday Pat! You look great for an old guy!
Great Job Pat, you made it another year! We love you and hope you had a wonderful birthday!
Post a Comment