Sunday, January 11, 2009

Heavy Heart

The reality of the next few weeks is setting in. Pat's dad is at the Mayo Clinic, preparing for his bone marrow transplant. I can't imagine what he is thinking. Even though things are going to be hard, I have this small voice whispering to me that everything is going to be alright. His journey is not finished. He still needs to enjoy his new cabin in South Fork. He needs to go fishing. He needs to kill another bull elk. We all still need his example & wisdom that he has gained through experience. It's not his time. I'm not ready for him to go & neither is anyone else. Keep him in your prayers.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Love the pictures! What a great tribute to Mike. He is a great man and has been an example to all of us. We will be thinking about Mike and praying for him. Keep us updated.