Saturday, January 3, 2009

Vacation Needed

Well, the last few weeks have not gone very well. A few days before Christmas, Pat wrecked his car in a snow storm. It is still not fixed & won't be until Monday. We have to come up with the money to fix that, but at least we didn't have to come up with the money to buy a new car. Hannah was @ the Urgent Care on Wed with strep & an ear infection. Izzie has been getting teeth & was running a fever & threw up yesterday, so I took her to Urgent Care. No strep for her, but her teeth are killing her & she's just crabby. Ryan is still healthy & I'm keeping my fingers crossed. It's snowing again, we have 1 car, & I have to go to work later. Laundry needs done, along with the dishes, & I don't want to do any of it. I just want to eat cheesecake & ice cream & watch E!

2 comments:

MBlairsLars said...

DITTO!

Hillary said...

Amen! Why don't you come to Louisiana!!!!!!