Saturday, January 10, 2009

Vacation Still Needed

First, Happy Birthday Dad! It was yesterday. I was in WV last year & we threw him a surprise party for his 50th. He's too smart though...he figured it out.
Life is still craziness around here. Hannah is finally better from strep throat. Izzie's ear drum perforated on Sunday. Poor baby. It's the 4th time it has happened so she will be referred to the ENT for possible tubes. Not looking forward to that. She started with a rash the other night, back to the doctor we went. Nothing to worry about, I guess. So she is still taking the meds...HATES it. Totally spits it in my face every time. She is feeling better now.
We finally got Pat's car back...tons of money later. That was another ordeal, of course. Now my car has lots of lights on the dash...some blown sensors & a recall part. Wouldn't you think I would have been notified of a recalled part? Nope, I wasn't. Getting that finished this week.
I feel very drained from being extremely busy the past couple days with family. No details there.


My girls eating ice cream. Hannah has a little more spoon control than Izzie. I sat down with a bowl of ice cream & they both ate it. I got very little, which is not a bad thing.

Messy.



I love Izzie's look at Hannah. I wonder what she's thinking.
P.S. Ryan was watching a football game with his dad & wanted nothing to do with the ice cream. You can see him in the background in one of the pics with his WVU jersey. Our teams didn't fair too well this year in Bowl games. Oh, well. Go Buckeyes & Go Mountaineers!!!

No comments: